Posts for tag: preventive care
It’s important to have a dental professional by your side that you can trust.
You and your family’s health is probably the most important thing. Making sure that every member of your family has a doctor they can trust is crucial and the same should go for a dentist. After all, your oral health is just as important as the rest of your body. Here are some of the benefits of turning to our Granville, IL, family dentists Dr. Robert Dawe and Dr. Evan Fielder for dental care.
Prevent Dental Issues
When it comes to dental care, prevention is the name of the game. We want to provide you with all the knowledge and tools to keep your teeth and gums healthy and to prevent problems from occurring. On our end, we will do what we need to in order to ensure that you maintain stellar oral health. This includes everything from providing tips on proper at-home brushing and flossing techniques to placing dental sealants and offering fluoride treatment.
Catch Problems Early
Of course, sometimes issues occur despite our best efforts. This is when it’s even more important to visit your Granville, IL, family dentist every six months. Since many dental issues don’t cause symptoms it’s often during these checkups that we are able to find these silent issues sooner rather than later. Early detection is key to fixing problems quickly and effectively. And having a dentist that you know you can turn to for comprehensive dental care means you’re also more likely to follow through with your checkups.
Convenient Dental Care
Who says scheduling a doctor’s appointment has to be difficult? Of course, we know many families are dealing with hectic schedules. Fortunately, since you can bring every member of your family into our office for dental care this means you don’t have to try to go to different dental providers to get thorough and comprehensive dentistry. You can find all the dental services you need under one roof.
If you are looking for a family dentist then it’s time to call Granville Dental in Granville, IL, also serving Peru, Spring Valley, Princeton, Oglesby, and La Salle areas to schedule an appointment. We are happy to work with your schedule to find an appointment that’s ideal for everyone in your household. Call us today to learn more!
How your family dentists serving Granville, Peru, Spring Valley, Princeton, Oglesby, and La Salle can help you and your family
Your family’s dental needs are important, but they can get overwhelming. You can simplify things by having one dentist for your whole family. That’s where a family dentist comes in. Dr. Robert Dawe and Dr. Evan Fielder at Granville Dental in Granville, IL, want to share how a family dentist can help take care of your family’s dental needs to make your life easier. They proudly serve residents of Granville, Peru, Spring Valley, Princeton, Oglesby, and La Salle, IL, and they can help you too.
To take the best care of your family, you want a family dentist you can trust and that you can talk to. You want a family dentist that takes the time to answer your questions. Your dentists at Granville Dental can help save you:
- Stress, because you will know and trust your dentist and be familiar with the surroundings in case you or a family member should have a dental emergency. You won’t have to go “hunting around” for a dentist.
- Time, because multiple family members can be scheduled on the same day, making trips to the dentist more efficient and more productive.
- Money, because your family’s dental needs will be figured into your entire budget, making it easier for you to manage your family’s healthcare. Your dentists can also take care of minor dental issues before they turn into major dental problems.
At Granville Dental, your family’s dental needs will be met without having to go to different specialty offices. Consider that Granville Dental offers:
- Children’s dental care including first exams and x-rays, oral hygiene instruction, cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments
- Teen and young adult dental care including preventive visits and cleanings, and tooth-colored fillings to restore teeth affected by cavities
- Adult dental care including periodontal therapy, teeth whitening, veneers, CEREC same day crowns, dental implants, and other cosmetic and restorative services
- Emergency dental care including restorative treatments, extractions, and pain management
When you have one dentist for your whole family it can make your life easier by saving you time, money, and stress. For more information about family dentistry services, just pick up the phone and call Dr. Dawe and Dr. Fielder at Granville Dental serving residents of Granville, Peru, Spring Valley, Princeton, Oglesby, and La Salle, IL. Call today!